2023 ISF Judicial Intern Scholarship
The ISF Judicial Intern Scholarship offers funding for law students who will intern with a state or federal judge this summer. This scholarship is for law students not receiving funding for their judicial internship from other sources. Eligible applicants who have been offered a judicial internship of at least 8-weeks can apply for this $2500 stipend. Priority will be given to ISF scholarship recipients.
The ISF Judicial Intern Scholarship aims to support American Muslim students in accessing the privileges and responsibilities of working in a judge's chambers. The ISF Judicial Scholarship promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion in the public interest law field.
- An active member of the Muslim community,
- Enrolled as a first-year or second-year law student at an accredited law school in the U.S.,
- A U.S. citizen, permanent resident of the United States, or a DACA recipient,
- Received an offer for a judicial internship from a state or federal judge,
- Not receiving funding for the judicial internship from another source.
- 60-Second Video Introduction
- Letter of Recommendation
- 450-word Essay Question
- Stipend of $2,500
- Professional leadership and law enrichment workshops throughout and after the program
- Networking opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities